Click on above image to read an article published by TU and written by Chris Wood.
Looking to help a good cause? Lets help the Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited.
May 19th, 20th, and 21st, 2023
There is only one winner
If you want to bring a friend, your bid will be times two. Highest “SINGLE” bid, per person, is the winner. Not the total bid if you bring a friend.
Come enjoy two nights and a day and a half fishing with Chris Wood, CEO of Trout Unlimited, and Guides (Rick Nyles, Dave Rothrock, and Derek Eberly) with Sky Blue Outfitters.
The trip is valued at $ 950.00
To place a bid, fill out the form below.
Arrive by noon on May 19th, have lunch and go fishing with Greg and Chris. You will be guided by Rick Nyles, Dave Rothrock or Derek Eberly. We will head back at dusk and have a nice relaxing dinner.
May 20th, get up, have breakfast, pack a lunch and go fish all day. Come back at dusk and have a relaxing dinner.
May 21st, Get up to a hot breakfast of French Toast and Sausage and check out and you can go fishing the rest of the day.
We goal is to fish Penns Creek, Spring Creek, Big Fishing Creek or others in the State Collage area. Lodging is right on Big Fishing Creek in Logan Mills, PA.
- You can place as many bids as you like.
- Highest bidder will be selected by the deadline of March 20th at 10:00 pm and will be the winner.
- Check will be made out to Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited.
- You must use the form below to place your bid.
- If we need to cancel due to weather, you will still be required to contribute to PATU. You will receive a credit with Sky Blue Outfitters for services in the State Collage area. You will be required to be used within one year. If you cancel, you will forfeit your bid, but Sky Blue Outfitters has the right to issue a credit due to unforeseen circumstances. Work with us and we will work with you.
Lodging on Big Fishing Creek in Logan Mills, PA