Dave Rothrock – Greg Malaska – Chris Wood – Stan Tarka (winner) – Rick Nyles 2021 Trip
Click on above image to read an article published by TU and written by Chris Wood.
Looking to help a good cause? Lets help the Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited.
May 21st, 22nd and 23rd, 2022
There is only one winner.
Come enjoy two nights and a day and a half fishing with Chris Wood, CEO of Trout Unlimited, Greg Malaska, President of PATU, and Guides (Rick Nyles, Dave Rothrock and Derek Eberly) with Sky Blue Outfitters.
We did this auction last year and it was a great success. We raised $900.00 for PATU.
The trip’s is valued at $ 900.00
Current Bid $ 500.00
Name: Micheal B.
To place a bid, fill out the form below.
Arrive by noon on May 21st, have lunch and go fishing with Greg and Chris. You will be guided by Rick Nyles, Dave Rothrock or Derek Eberly. We will head back at dusk and have a nice relaxing Lobster dinner.
May 22nd, get up, have breakfast, pack a lunch and go fish all day. Come back at dusk and have a relaxing dinner of Filet Mignon.
May 23rd, Get up to a hot breakfast of French Toast and Sausage and check out and you can go fishing the rest of the day.
We hope to fish Penns Creek, Spring Creek, Big Fishing Creek or others in the State Collage area. Lodging is right on Big Fishing Creek in Logan Mills, PA.
- You can place as many bids as you like.
- Highest bidder will be selected by the deadline of March 20th at 10:00 pm and will be the winner.
- Check will be made out to Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited.
- You must use the form below to place your bid.
- If we need to cancel due to weather, you will still be required to contribute to PATU. You will receive a credit with Sky Blue Outfitters for services in the State Collage area. You will be required to be used within one year. If you cancel, you will forfeit your bid, but Sky Blue Outfitters has the right to issue a credit due to unforeseen circumstances. Work with us and we will work with you.
Lodging on Big Fishing Creek in Logan Mills, PA